Ingredients: (use only organic ingredients)
- 2 lbs. organic ground turkey or shredded organic chicken
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 med. onion, cut into 3 wedges
- 4 med. carrots, julienne or diced
- 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 c. green peppers, julienne or diced
- 1/2 c. snap peas
- 3 med. zucchinis, julienne or diced
- 1/2 c. broccoli
- 1/2 head of green cabbage
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
In a small pan, heat avocado or walnut oil in a skillet over med-high heat. Brown turkey or chicken until no longer pink. Drain if necessary.
In a large sauce pan or wok, heat avocado or walnut oil. Saute garlic and onion until lightly browned. Add in this order: mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, zucchini, snap peas, green peppers, cabbage, and water chestnuts. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Cover and steam if need to soften veggies further. Add sea salt and sauce listed below. Cook 2 min. longer. Combine ingredients and serve. Add more sauce if necessary.