Gluten Free/Dairy Free Pizza
- 1 Brown Rice Tortilla; “Glutino” GFCF Pizza Crust; or use a cauliflower pizza crust (see recipe below)
- 2 oz. Organic Italian tomato paste
- 2 oz. Daiya “Dairy Free” cheese
- 2 oz. Applegate Natural Pepperoni
- Add your favorite organic veggies… Add sliced mushrooms, steamed broccoli, chopped and sautéed onion, etc
- Brush both sides of tortilla with avocado oil. Or, if using the crust, bake as directed.
- Spread tomato paste on tortilla or crust.
- Layer mushrooms, steamed chopped broccoli, chopped and sautéed onion (whatever vegetable you like).
- Sprinkle “Daiya” cheese on top and cover with pepperoni slices.
- Grill bottom of tortilla until lightly brown and cheese melts.
- Cut like a pie into triangles.
Viola! You have gluten free, dairy free pizza.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust:
- 1 head organic cauliflower, stalk removed
- 1/2 c Daiya “Dairy Free” cheese – shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 organic eggs, lightly beaten
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam in a steamer basket and drain well. (I like to put it on a towel to get all the moisture out.) Let cool.
In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the Daiya cheese, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.