Naan (Indian Bread)- Gluten Free and Paleo
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1 Can full fat organic coconut milk
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- fresh sliced garlic- can place onto dough before flipping (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together
- Heat an oiled pan over medium heat (I use avocado oil)
- Spoon batter in pan and spread thin (like a pancake). Make to desired shape.
- Once batter starts bubbling and is browned flip and cook other side (be patient, takes a while to brown)
Use with your favorite Indian recipe or use in place of rice or quinoa.