|1||pound||organic chicken breasts, boneless, skinless|
|teaspoon||cayenne pepper, (or more if you like it spicy)|
|3||large||egg whites, lightly beaten|
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Grease a wire rack and place in a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cut the chicken breasts into long strips about 1-2 inches wide.
- Take out three different bowls or shallow plates.
- Place arrowroot into the first bowl, egg whites into the second bowl, and combine the almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne, black pepper and salt into the third bowl.
- Dredge a piece of chicken first through the arrowroot, shaking off excess. Next, dip the chicken into the egg whites. Lastly, dredge it through the almond flour mixture and place onto the greased wire rack. Repeat for each piece of chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown in color.