Skip to content
- 1 lb diced organic chorizo or spicy turkey sausage
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped finely
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green onions and/or cilantro, for garnish
- organic eggs (to fry and put on top)
- Brown the sausage well in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add the onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic for about 1 minute until fragrant, then mix in the riced cauliflower and red pepper and cumin. Stir fry for about 7-10 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- While the fried cauliflower rice is cooking, make the fried egg and gently set it on the top of your pile.
- Garnish with green onions or sliced avocado.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp walnut oil mixed with 1 tbsp hot sauce over the top.