- 2 pounds ground organic grass fed beef or buffalo
- ½ of a medium organic onion, chopped fine
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups (packed) baby spinach, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 organic eggs, whipped
- Preheat oven to 400’F and line with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until fully combine. Easiest to just use your hands to combine.
- Roll into small balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until meatballs are beginning to brown and cooked all the way through.
- Enjoy! To freeze: freeze meatballs in a single layer then place frozen meatballs in a airtight container.