- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place the lamb in a large bowl, and mix with the spices. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side, or until medium rare (do not overcook or they will be dry). Coat your burger with a thin layer of organic ketchup. Serve over a bed of cauliflower rice (see recipe below).
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice (I get mine at Trader Joe’s or Costco. Or, you can make your own- see recipe below)
- 2 tbsp butter flavored coconut oil
- In a skillet on medium heat, sauté cauliflower rice in butter flavored coconut oil until tender. Optional- top with goat milk feta.
Make Cauliflower Rice
Trim the cauliflower florets, cutting away as much stem as possible. In 3 batches, break up the florets into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles couscous.