These are really good! Add them to any of your favorite recipes.
Pho, Vietnamese Noodle Soup
- 3 cups organic reduced sodium chicken stock
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1- 7oz bag Miracle Noodle Fetuccini
- 1 boneless, skinless organic chicken breast sliced crosswise into 1/8 slices
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 scallions, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 tsp chili sauce(optional)
- 1/2 lime, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup of mushrooms-any variety (optional)
- 1 thinly slice jalapeno pepper with seeds removed (optional).
- In a 3 quart saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a colander rinse noodles with warm water for a couple of minutes, pat dry with a small hand towel or paper towel to remove excess water. Divide noodles into two bowls.
- Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes(until completely cooked)
- Pour soup into bowls over the noodles. Divide bean sprouts between 2 soup bowls then top each serving with half the scallions and chili sauce. Garnish bowls with a slice of lime and pieces of cilantro.