- 1 lb Organic Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 large Organic Egg
- 1 tbsp Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 oz Buffalo Sauce (bottled or make your own- see below)
- salt and pepper
Servings: 6 Tenders
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Season the almond flour generously with salt and pepper.
Beat 1 egg together with 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
Dip each tender first in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour. We like to place the tenders in a glass Tupperware container with the almond flour and shake to coat.
Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. If they are not as crispy as you would like you can additionally broil them for 2-3 minutes.
Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then place them in a Tupperware container, add the buffalo sauce and shake to coat. Gently shaking is best to prevent the batter from falling off.
NUTRITION (per 3.5oz serving)
- ½ cup organic melted butter
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- pinch granulated garlic
- Whisk together melted butter, hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic until well combined. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, shaking to blend well before using, for up to one month.