- 1 lb Organic chicken thighs
- 2 large organic eggs
- 2 tbsp unsweetened milk alternative (almond, hemp, macadamia milk)
- 1 cup low carb flour (blend 50% coconut flour, 25% almond flour, and 25% arrowroot flour together or just use one of this by itself if you don’t have all the ingredients)
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- Cut chicken into bit size chunks.
- In one bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Salt to taste.
- In second bowl mix flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat avocado oil on medium/low heat. Brown nuggets on both sides making sure to cook thoroughly.