- 4 organic eggs
- 2 tbsp milk or unsweetened milk alternative (almond/cashew/macadamia, etc)
- 2 tbsp Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded raw organic cheese
- 2 tbsp butter flavored coconut oil or grass fed organic butter
- Heat skillet on medium/low heat.
- Grease pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Beat eggs together with milk, cheese, seasoning, and salt until blended.
- Pour egg mixture into pan pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- REMOVE from heat. SERVE