I purchased this at Natural Grocers and it is actually pretty good when toasted properly.
I smother it with butter flavored coconut oil to make it even better.
Or, you can make it yourself. Here is a recipe:
- 2 cups blanched almond flour/NOT meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup golden flax meal
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 5 large organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Pulse almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt, and baking soda in a food processor
- Pulse in eggs and vinegar, until combined
- Transfer batter to a greased 7.5 x 3.5 inch pan
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes
- Cool in the pan for 2 hours
To store this easy Paleo Bread, wrap in a paper towel, seal in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Or, slice and freeze it for up to 6 months.