* these are for people that can have dairy
- 6 T Organic Grass Fed Butter, softened
- 6 oz softened Organic Cream Cheese
- dash Organic Stevia Extract or Swerve to taste
- 6 T Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ c Organic Peanut Butter or Almond Butter (sub almond butter for lower carbs)
- ¼ c Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Combine the butter, cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract and peanut butter in a bowl using a hand mixer or kitchen aid. Mix them really well, until completely combined.
- Stir in the Lily’s Chocolate Chips, then cover and freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer and use a cookie scoop to scoop cookie dough onto a wax-paper lined dish Place the cookie dough balls back in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until firm.
- When they’re completely frozen, remove the fat bombs from the freezer and place in a glass container. Store them in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them!