- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground flaxseeds or flaxseed meal
- 1 cup (8 oz.) unsweetened milk alternative (coconut, hemp, macadamia or almond milk)
- 1/8 tsp stevia extract or add more to desired sweetness
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl or 12 oz glass jar. Add in the coconut milk and stevia and stir until the milk absorbs the dry ingredients. Let it sit for a couple of minutes. Stir it again, cover and refrigerate overnight. When you’re ready to enjoy (cold or heated), top it with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- This is best if enjoyed within 24 hours of making.