- 2 Organic Chicken or Turkey Sausages (I like SugarHouse Maple from Costco)
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1/4 cup frozen organic spinach
- Himalayan salt to taste
- 2 tbsp avocado or walnut oil
- Grease pan with oil. Heat on medium/low heat.
- Cut sausages in small chunks. Saute sausage and spinach in pan for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add eggs on top of spinach and sausage. Over-easy eggs are the healthiest but you can scramble them if you prefer.
- Optional: garnish with sliced avocado, organic salsa, raw organic cheese, jalepenos, etc.