Skip to content
- 1/2 cup avocado or walnut oil
- 4 organic large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow organic onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 head organic cabbage, shredded
- 5 organic yellow potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (optional)
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the carrots and onion in the hot oil about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, and cabbage and cook another 15 to 20 minutes
- Add the potatoes; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until potatoes are soft, 20 to 30 minutes.