Ingredients- see pictures with brands below
- Jovial brand Egg Tagliatelle Noodles- organic brown rice gluten free pasta
Boil noodles as directed until slightly overdone- you want them very soft so they absorb the sauce but be careful not to make them mushy
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce- gluten free
- 3 tbsp organic soy sauce
- 2 tsp organic white vinegar
- 2 tsp organic sugar
- 2 tbsp water
Sauce – Mix ingredients in saucepan and simmer over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- 3 tbsp avocado or walnut oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 cup / 5oz chicken thighs (boneless, skinless), sliced
- 2 large eggs
- thinly sliced cabbage
- 4 stems Chinese broccoli (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a very large heavy based skillet or wok over medium/high heat.
- Add garlic, cook 15 seconds. Add chicken, cook until it mostly changes from pink to white.
- Add cabbage and/or broccoli stems, cook until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Push everything to one side, crack eggs in and scramble. Remove everything onto a plate (scrape wok clean).
- Return wok to stove, heat 2 tbsp oil over medium/high heat.
- Add noodles and Sauce. Toss as few times as possible to disperse sauce and make edges of noodles caramelize.
- Quickly add chicken and veg back in, and toss to disperse. Serve immediately