Listed below are great gluten free/dairy free options.
Essential Baking Gluten Free Bread
Winner for the best GF/DF bread I’ve had in 11 years!
Purchase online- I get it at VitaCost
These crackers are also really good. You won’t even know they are gluten free.
(gluten & dairy free; avoid if on low carb diet)
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 4 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 scoop pea/hemp protein (I like Orgain brand)
- 1 tbsp raw honey or coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp organic black strap molasses (optional for added nutrients)
- a dash of stevia or more to taste
Stir in dry mixture
- Top with organic raspberries and blueberries blended together with 1/2 banana; top with a handful of raw nuts (optional) and/or diced mango
Let set in refrigerator overnight
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4-5 medium), the darker the fruit, the sweeter the bread
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup walnut or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas, sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Transfer to two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with walnuts. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Top with butter flavored olive oil
Whole medjool dates- sliced length ways and pit removed. Fill with chopped pecans.
I love these! The spicy turkey is my favorite 🙂
Great snack for your kids!
Blend together then roll into balls:
- 1 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/8 cup organic almond milk (add more if needed for blending)
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash stevia to desired sweetness (can add 4 tbsp honey or real maple syrup instead of not low-carb)
- 1-2 drops lemon extract or omit the lemon and add organic cocoa powder