These taste really good and have only 11 g net carbs per serving.
Use in place of bread for a low carb meal.
- 1 veggie wrap- optional: grill in avocado oil for 5 minutes to make outside crispy
- 2 slices organic sliced turkey breast
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 organic baby kosher pickles, sliced
- 3 tbsp organic red onion, diced
- lettuce or spinach
- Spread: Organic Kensington Mayo, Organic mustard
Lunch box ideas:
Ants on a Log: Organic celery and almond butter topped with currants or sliced dates
Pecan Pie: Whole medjool dates- sliced length ways and pit removed. Fill with chopped pecans.
Apples/Cheese: Sliced organic apples and cheese or almond butter
Cheese and Crackers: Dairy alternative cheese spread: Kite Hill is my favorite! Spread onto Mary’s Gone Crackers or celery sticks.
Tortilla Wraps: layer organic sliced meat with Kite Hill dairy free cheese spread seen above. Layer with spinach, chopped walnuts, and your other favorite toppings.